Home Forums Suggestions Jobs

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey, got anyplace to contract out work for someone that wants to build water cooling systems for folks?

• AlphaRyan
      Keymaster
      Veteran Member

Good idea. I wonder if that would work under the Forum like a Craigslist where people can advertise their services? Can also do it under the Resources page too. I want to revamp that page so wondering if there could be a section for contracting out work. What’s your thoughts?

• TastyWheatTastyWheat
      Participant

What the what and how is your call my friend. So let me see if you understand what I’d do. This would be my post, sort of.

I like to find folks doing fundraising events and I ask if they have ever done an auction? If they say yes I offer to build with my work a custom designed PC with a theme around their sponsorship and who they are raising funds for. Maybe you are belong to a group and want a PC built on a specific theme, I’m that guy. If you are interested hit me up. We’ll plan an idea, if you like and want you can purchase parts and ship or I can buy once your payment is received.

• AlphaRyan
        Keymaster
        Veteran Member

After giving it some thought, I think we could do it either way – Forum and/or a contact under the Resources page. Would you prefer a conversation back and forth on a Forum or putting your information under the Resources page and they contact you? We can even do both.

• HELEN87HELEN87
      Participant

WHICH IS THE BEST WEIGHT LOSS TIPS, LOSING WEIGHT IS HARD, we MAKE IT A LITTLE BIT EASIER WITH SCIENCE. GIVE IT A TRY AND TESTIFY LATER. ADD MY WEIGHT LOSS PILLS TELEGRAM CHANNEL AND THANKS ME LATER .. BEST PRODUCTS
      CHANGE YOUR BODY Forever” WITH THE BEST WEIGHT LOSS PILLS
      👍✅ACXION
      👍✅ADIPEX
      👍✅ DUROMINE
      👍✅PHENTERMINE
      ORDER AND GET DELIVERED
      WE SERVE OUR CLIENTS WITH  CARE AND SATISFACTORY
      SHIPPING WORLD 🌎🌎 WIDE
      FAST AND SWIFT DISCREET  DELIVERY.
      PLACE YOUR ORDER 👇🏻
      WHATSAPP:
      +1 (208) 768-9689
      TELEGRAM channel:https://t.me/weightlosspillsacxion

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.